2012年2月5日日曜日

How Do You Know Its Argento Vivo Necklace

how do you know its argento vivo necklace

May the luck o' the Irish be with you

Wishing all who celebrate it, a happy St. Patrick's Day! Did you remember your green today? I am a big fan of the color green, but only have a few green pieces in my wardrobe and likewise in my makeup collection. Although I do have a handful (OK, maybe two handfuls) of green nail polishes and eye shadows, it's just not a color I reach for that often, and when I do I tend to go for deep, almost-black greens like NARS Zulu.
Argento Vivo Medium Heart Pendant
Learn more
But on a day like today, I thought it more fitting to use a bit of a brighter green (but still not too bright): OPI's Jade is the New Black, from the Hong Kong collection of Spring 2010.

Green jewelry is a quick way to get in the spirit if you don't want to commit to a green outfit or nails. :) 


    

And...more green...



These are our most popular posts: how do you know its argento vivo necklace

All About Fashion Stuff: Gap Sleeveless Bell Dress

Argento Vivo Sea Shell Necklace. .... I know its a bell dress but it seems like it could use slimming (in addition to the other alterations you mentioned) which I assume would be complicated because of the pleats. Unless you ... read more

Julers Row: Stripes and Stripes

Triangular Ring: House of Harlow 1960, Smokey Topaz Ring: David Yurman, Watch: Michele Deco Noir, Snake Bracelet: Bvlgari, Link Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Gold Link Bracelet: Vintage, Hoop Earrings: Argento Vivo. Enameled Necklace: by Me ... nik Dec 6, 2011 06:34 AM. Hello! I just found your blog and I think its AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you! Your blog is inspiring! read more

Jewelry PR: Argento Vivo (Jewelry PR Division)

The simplicity of the items is what gives Argento Vivo its edge and due to this, their pieces can dress up any outfit, the chunky necklaces and linear disc earrings go perfectly for both simple and complex outfits. Argento Vivos "blossom" jewelry is great for more ... When picking up the bracelet and feeling the ruffles in the disks, the braided leather, you will know at once it is a timeless item you cant let pass you by. Argento Vivos line of gorgeous jewelry can be found at ... read more

Argento Vivo – Silver Small Twist Marquee Pendant Necklace: Multi ...

19 Comments on Argento Vivo – Silver Small Twist Marquee Pendant Necklace. Comments feed for this ... Its hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what youre talking about! Thanks ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿