2012年2月7日火曜日

How Do Fix My Azureus Ratio

how do fix my azureus ratio

Java BitTorrent Client in Ubuntu | Ubuntu Geek

Share

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed and if you have questions related to your ubuntu system post question to our forums. Thanks for visiting!

Azureus implements the BitTorrent protocol using java language and comes bundled with many invaluable features for both beginners and advanced users.Azureus offers multiple torrent downloads, queuing/priority systems (on torrents and files), start/stop seeding options and instant access to numerous pieces of information about your torrents. Azureus now features an embedded tracker easily set up and ready to use.

Azureus Features


  • Multiple torrent downloads
  • Upload and download speed limiting, both globally and per torrent
  • Only uses one port for all the torrents
  • UPnP sets the forward on your router
  • Can use a proxy, for both tracker and peer communications
  • Can set a default download dir and move completed files
  • Can import torrents automatically from a set dir
  • Highly customizable interface
  • IRC plugin included for quick help
  • Embedded tracker, host your own torrents, automate your shares (periodic scanning of a dir)
  • Distributed Hash Table: host on it a completely decentralised torrent and/or benefit from it when the tracker is offline.

Azureus Plugins

Auto-adjustment of your upload and download speeds according to your network charge with Autospeed


Auto-download torrents with RSS Feed Scanner

Schedule upload and download speed limits with Speed Scheduler

Receive a mail when a download finishes with Status Mailer

Add numerous info on torrents (Extra seeding columns, Country Locator)

Remote control Azureus through the Swing Web Interface the HTML Web Interface

Install Azureus BitTorrent Client in Ubuntu

sudo apt-get install azureus

If you want to install natively compiled code for use by gij use the following command

sudo apt-get install azureus-gcj

If you want to open azureus go to Applications--->Internet--->Azureus

Azureus is Loading

If you are opening Azureus first time you need to configure some basic options we will see now.first one is Choose the Language in this example i choose engkish and click next


You need to select your proficiency level to get the correct options and click next

Select your Internet connection speed and click next

Select your NAT/Server Port and click next

Select location of torrent files and click finish

Configuration completed message and click close

Once Azureus open completely you should see the following screen

Azureus Version Details



These are our most popular posts: how do fix my azureus ratio

Azureus Torrent Download Speed Tips — Elliott C. Back

I had 120 kB/s download speed before applying the patch. Afterwards my download speed dropped to about 60 kB/s and never made it past 70… I got very angry and was about to write a post to warn the people on this forum, ... read more

home of emule BitTorrent leecher mods - seba14.org » Hacked ...

Fix azureus perfect spoof : corrupt flag is no longer sent while spoofing Azureus v2.X.X.X ... I´ve the Problem, that my Azureus don´t tell the Tracker how much I´ve downloaded, so I have such a high Ratio… How can I ... read more

How to cheat on ratio-based torrent sites - paran0ids blog

... let my client (Azureus) connect to like 40-50 (depending on the amount of existing seeders, obviously) and a few peers and then edit the torrent tracker URL to something like and voilá! i got my file and my ratio untouched. ;) ... in a file, no problems no backlash, does the job, but Azureus has too many other issues to use, I have XP 64 Bit and Azureus hangs my enet connection after 10 to 30 minutes, tried all sorts of fixes and settings but still does it. read more

How to fix uTorrent speed problems

Ive noticed several people find my site looking for uTorrent help with speed issues, but are likely put of by my large guide to the whole program so this will be my compact guide to getting uTorrent to run at top speeds for your connection. Get the newest ...... Hi – I switched to Ut from Azureus and have followed all instructions (port forwarding/settings etc) yet I am only getting 0.1-0.6 kbps!) I have a .... I have a ratio of 2.3 and higher and using uTorrent 1.7.2. I have a ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿